Some of you, who love to play games is certainly not already familiar with the PS3 games console whose name isn’t it? Yes, the PS3 or Playstation 3 is one of Sony’s filmed the game console so famous in his or her presence before the PS4 could arguably his successor.
Although now already present PS4, does not mean the PS3 really been abandoned by all the hobby game play. Not a few gamers who still play this one game console with some reason. One of them there is a PS3 game that is not contained in the other game consoles or exclusive to only available on PS3.
Not just the quality of the graphics offered PS3 pn already quite okay although admittedly not yet comparable PS4. But did you know, if you are now able to play PS3 games without the need to use or have a console at home. The question is, how do I play it? The answer is by using an Android device to replace the PS3 console.
Yes, maybe it’s not a secret anymore if cell phone Android specification the present was so qualified. Even the specifications he’s been able to run the game with high quality graphics and very smoothly, including existing games on the PS3. No wonder if using only Android based devices, we’ve been able to play games on the PS3 smoothly and free of obstacles.
The main requirement for you can play PS3 games on Android devices, one of which is the hardware spec of the Android devices that you use must now be steady and qualified so that later the game can run smoothly and without lag. In addition, you also need the help of PS3 emulator application which you can download in Play Store.
PS3 emulator for Android application that is already widely used and proven performance have okay, is PCSX3. You can download the application emulator PS3 Play it at a Store or outside Play Store. For those of you who want to play PS3 games on your Android device, here we share tips tricks how to play PS3 games on Android smoothly and easily.
- The first step is to prepare your first Android device, be it a smartphone or tablet with specification qualified.
Your application then please PCSX3 and do your Android device on installation.
- Next is for PS3 game file. You can download it via the link http://www.portalroms.com/en/isos/ps3.
- After successfully downloading the one game the game, save the file with the format. ISO in internal memory do not in external memory because in fear n can not go smoothly.
- If it is, run the emulator application PCSX3 already installed.
- Press the Menu button, and select CDDVD.
- Then you select the ISO, then tap tap dilanjut Selector, ISO file. ISO that you downloaded earlier.
Wait until the PS3 games can run on Android devices you have.
How easy and no instead? With you see the tips and tricks that we share about how to play PS3 games on Android, is now to be able to play PS3 games it’s not complicated anymore. Good luck and hopefully useful.